Gabion Retaining Wall – Galvanized, Galfan & PVC Coated Wire
Gabion wall can be divided into two types:
- Gabion retaining wall. It is mainly used in water and soil defence
- Gabion wall, not retaining wall. It is mainly used to be garden wall in
garden, decorative wall in private place or sign, fountain in
Gabion retaining wall, also called gabion baskets retaining wall, is made of double
twisted hexagonal steel wire mesh and widely used to be as
retaining wall to reduce water flow and prevent soil erosion for
water and soil conservation and protection.
The gabion retaining wall is widely used to:
- Control or guide river or flood.
- Retain structure.
- Protect roadway or bridge.
- Protect river bank or dam.
- Pave channel in the river.
- Be as gravity retaining wall.
- Be as highway embankments.
- Prevent rock breaking.
- Protect water and soil.
WGRW-1: Gabion retaining wall to avoid landslid.
WGRW-2: Gabion basket stacked are as retaing wall to protect river bank.
WGRW-3: Gabion retaining wall is used to protect seaside.
WGRW-4: Gabion basket is used as check dam to solve water shortage.
WGRW-5: Gabion retaining wall for roadside protection.
WGRW-6: Gabion retaining wall is used to reinforce soil slope.
The surface treatment of gabion baskets is as follows:
- Hot dipped galvanized.
- Galvanized plus PVC coated.
- Galfan coating.
Gabion retaining wall can be divided into two types according to
- Gabion baskets.
- Gabion baskets with geotextile bags.
WGRW-7: Galvanized gabion basket.
WGRW-8: PVC coated gabion basket.
WGRW-9: Hexagonal wire mesh gabion baskets.
WGRW-10: Hexagonal wire mesh gabion baskets with geotextile bags.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. Whether Gabion retaining wall is heavily galvanized, galvanized
then PVC coated or Galfan coating, it has high corrosion and rust
- Excellent durability. Our gabion retaining walls are all made of high quality low carbon
wire, and the edge of each is reinforced by thicker wires which
gives them high loading capacity, then they can provide better soil
- Good permeability. The space between rocks allow drainage to decrease water pressure
to allow natural water exchange and plant growing which is
beneficial to the stability of hillside and shore beaches.
- High flexibility. The woven gabion retaining wall can suffer a wide range of
deformations but will not collapse
- Economical. The retaining wall is usually filled with recyclable rocks, stones
- Environmentally friendly. The fillers in the gabion basket are rocks, stones or soil which
will not cause environmental pollution.
- Strict quality control. Each of our gabion retaining wall will be accurately measured
WGRW-11: Gabion basket is woven for high flexibility to avoid collapsing
WGRW-12: The space between rocks allows plant growing.
WGRW-13: Rocks are as fillers for economical and environmentally friendly.
WGRW-14: Measurement exists in each processing step for strict quality
|Material||high quality low carbon steel wire|
- hot-dipped galvanized
- galvanized plus PVC coated
- Galfan coating
- Woven type: 60 × 80 mm, 80 × 100 mm, 80 × 120 mm, 100 × 120 mm
- Welded type: 50 × 50 mm, 50 × 75 mm, 50 × 150 mm, 75 × 75 mm, etc.
- line wire diameter: 2.0–3.0 mm
- binding wire diameter: 2.2 mm
- selvedge wire diameter: 2.2–4.0 mm
|Package||pallet or customized|
Table 1: Specification of Gabion Retaining Wall
|Length (m)||Width (m)||Height (m)||Diaphragm Quantity|