Terraced Gabion Has Stable Structure, Earthquake Resistance on
Terraced gabion includes some main elements such as double twisted hexagonal wire
mesh, geotextiles, welding mesh, triangle metal stents, metal hook,
which forming a strong structure.
With a special structure, terraced gabion can be used in slope
reinforced system, plants landscape, bridge protection.
The terraced gabion is durable and resist to corrosion.
Terraced gabions have strong structure.
Specifications of terraced gabion:
- Gabion materials: steel wires, iron wires, stainless steel wires.
- Main elements: double twisted hexagonal wire mesh, geotextiles, welding mesh,
triangle metal stents, metal hook.
- Wire diameter: 2–4 mm.
- Slope angle: 40° – 70°.
- Production process: weaving, welded.
- Surface treatment: galvanization, PVC, galfan, aluminum coating.
- Fold them into rolls or compress them into sheets and then put into
container or on pallet.
- Accessories and fasteners are packed in cartons or boxes.
Terraced gabion features:
- Stable and strong structure.
- Excellent resistance to earthquake and corrosion.
- Economical and environmentally friendly.
- Beautiful appearance.
Terraced gabion applications:
- Used in slope remediation, rockfall protection construction,
- Serve in bridge protection, slope stairs.
Terraced gabion can be used in slope reinforced system.
Green gabion is stable and can be used for rockfall protection