Double Diaphragm Gabion Has Flexible Structure, Earthquake
Double diaphragm gabion has an integrated structure that make it become stable and can
well resist to earthquake and storm.
Gabion reno mattress can be used for revetment wall, slope reinforced system with
excellent resistance to harsh conditions and be used in ecological
greening system with good permeability.
Double diaphragm gabion has an integrated and flexible structure.
We have professional and advanced production equipment to ensure
quality and quantity.
Specifications of double diaphragm gabion:
- Materials: steel wires, stainless steel wires, iron wires.
- Wire diameter: 2–4 mm.
- Height (or thickness): 150–500 mm.
- Production process: weaving.
- Surface treatment: galvanization, PVC, galfan, aluminum coating.
- Packing: sheets in wooden cases or on pallets.
Double diaphragm gabion features:
- Flexible and integrated structure.
- High strength.
- Durable and has a long service life.
- Environmentally friendly.
Double diaphragm gabion applications:
- Used for river channel lining, revetment wall, slope reinforced
- Used in ecological greening, dam construction.
Used for channel lining, double diaphragm gabion has good
With stable structure, double diaphragm gabion can be used in
slope reinforced system.