Reinforced Gabion Has Solid Structure, High Tensile Strength
Reinforced gabion is made of hexagonal wire mesh and adds parallel reinforced steel
wires which can strengthen its loading capacity.
With solid and flexible structure, the hexagonal gabion is easy to
install and it is widely used in erosion control and reinforced
slope systems, roadworks.
Adding the parallel reinforced steel wires, the gabion has solid
Reinforced gabion has high tensile strength.
We have advanced reinforced gabion production devices.
Hexagonal gabions are pressed into sheets or made into rolls
Specifications of reinforced gabion:
- Materials: steel wires, stainless steel wires, iron wires.
- Wire diameter: 2–4 mm.
- Length: 1000–3000 mm.
- Width: 300–2000 mm.
- Height: 400–1500 mm.
- Surface treatment: galvanization, PVC, galfan, aluminum coating.
- Sheets on tied with ropes on wooden pallets;
- Rolls in wooden cases or cartons.
Reinforced gabion features:
- Flexible and solid structure;
- High tensile strength and no belly;
- Good permeability used for retaining wall;
- Easy to installed;
- Cost-effective and durable;
- Environmentally friendly.
Reinforced gabion applications:
Reinforced gabion retaining wall can be used in environmental