Rockfall Barriers – Hot-Dipped, Galfan & PVC Coated Hexagonal
RB-01: Rock barriers for rock slope protection.
Rockfall barrier is a rockfall protection system which is used to prevent rocks
falling down the road to protect pedestrians and vehicles from
danger. This rockfall barrier system contains 4 types:
- Hexagonal wire mesh.
- tecco mesh.
- spider spiral rope mesh.
- wire rope nets.
Hexagonal wire mesh is made of hot-dipped, PVC coated or galfan
steel wires. The wires are double twisted and the edge of the mesh
is reinforced by a thicker wire – selvedge wire. It can be used
individually or combined with other meshes as active rockfall
barrier. Fastened by anchors, bolts and steel cables, hexagonal
wire mesh is strong and firm enough to block the rocks or debris
and minimize the damage of natural disasters.
RB-02: Tecco mesh used to prevent rocks falling.
RB-03: Spider spiral rope mesh for rock protection.
RB-04: Wire rope net used for rock protection.
- High tensile strength. Hexagonal wire mesh is double twisted structure which makes it can
withstand the impulsive force of falling rocks and without
unraveling in the event of wire breakage.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. Heavy zinc coating supplies excellent and long term corrosion and
rust resistance. Additional, the PVC coating makes the hexagonal
wire mesh be used in more aggressive environments and longer
- High durability & stability. Boundary rope and wire rope anchors can enclose the hexagonal wire
mesh onto top and foot of mountains for durability and stability.
- Improve firmness. We use prestressed anchors to fasten the hexagonal wire mesh
firmly onto mountains, even onto the uneven mountain surface to
RB-05: Slope protection with prestressed anchor to improve firmness.
RB-06: Rock barrier is connected by sewing rope and clips for full use
RB-07: Rock barrier with boundary rope to fix wire meshes onto mountain
top and foot
RB-08: Rock barrier anchored by rope anchor for stability and durability.
- Material: hot-dipped, galfan and PVC coated steel wire.
- Wire diameter: 2.7 mm, 3.0 mm.
- Mesh size: 60 mm × 80 mm, 80 mm × 100 mm.
- Zinc coating weight: ≥ 260 g/m2.
- Mesh roll width: 0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5 m, etc.
- Mesh roll length: 50 m, 100 m.
- Packaging: the hexagonal wire mesh can be packed in bulk or be packed into
pallet. (bulk package is economical and pallet package can supply
The rock barriers are mainly used in:
- Tunnel construction.
- Soil slope protection.
- Private areas.
- Highway construction.
- Coastal protection.
RB-09: Road side.
RB-10: Soil slope protection.
RB-11: Coastal protection.
RB-12: Highway construction.